Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thelilsweetness

I go by this nickname because it's my favorite out of all the nicknames given to me. I was given this name for being short and sweet. I am only 5 feet tall. I love to sing on a regular basis and have a youtube channel. I really want to be a singer but I know thats a far away dream and I hope some day I can catch it and make it reality. I'm not the prettiest girl but I believe my voice and my personality makes up for it. I am a college student and working for my associates in teaching. I will graduate next year with my degree and then move on to my bachelors degree in teaching. I also love to draw pictures. I cannot do realistic pictures, I've tried for many years. I am very good at nature are and looking at cartoon pictures and drawing them. I hope you will check out my videos on youtube here is the website.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLilSweetness

No comments:

Post a Comment